Contactless Curve Measurement Unit for single vision blanks
The contactless curve measurement unit for single vision semi-finished lenses is the perfect tool for the free-form laboratories.
With a capacity of more than 165 jobs/hour, the MCSFU detects any picking, supply, or data error.
It measures, accurately and contactless, the radius of the front curve of the single vision semi-finished lenses.
The measured data are directly transmitted to the LMS (Lab Management System) software so that the measured data can be taken into account for the calculation.
- Tool to qualify your suppliers of semi-finished lenses
- Immediate detection of a wrong semi-finished lens
- Easy to integrate in the production flow
- diameter : 65-85mm
- convex base : 0 to -14.5D* (spherical and aspherical)
- overall thickness : 7 to 25 mm
- edge thickness : 7 to 25 mm
- 0,02 D* in the range from 0D to 10D and 0.04D in the range from 10D to 14.5D (“spherical equivalent” power with 8 mm aperture)
* surface power calculated for 1.525 index
- 165 jobs/hour
- L 700 x W 700 x H 1700 mm